1. People ask you why you're so quiet.
2. People think you're stuck up because you're uncomfortable with small talk or talking to new people.
3. When someone asks you for your advice and then completely ignores it.
4. People assume you're sad or something is wrong with you.
5. You figured out the solution to the problem they've been talking about an hour ago, but you can't get a word in edgewise to share it.
6. While you've been busy talking, we've been studying you and have you figured out.
7. When you finally speak up and they can't hear you and make you repeat yourself.
8. Sometimes it IS nice to be invisible.
9. When you say something funny but nobody hears you, but the loud mouth next to you heard you, repeats it and everyone thinks they're hilarious.
10. You hate people thinking you're boring just because you're quiet.
11. You have big fights with people in your head, saying things to them you'd never say in real life.
12. Your good friends know you talk nonstop.
13. When people say, "Don't be so shy."
14. You finally muster the courage to speak up and then you see all eyes on you and you lose your words.
15. You decide to confide in someone and they blow you off.
16. You crack yourself up with the things you say in your head. If only others knew you were so hilarious...
17. You come to realize that there are some benefits to being quiet and you decide you don't want to change.